- EASTER SERVICES
- Click here for the complete schedule for St. Bartholomew/St. Bridget.
- REGISTRATION 2015-2016
CONFIRMATION & RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
- Secure Online Registration and Payment are new options available this year in addition to the traditional paper forms.
Pre-K thru 8 Registration
Confirmation (grades 9 & 10) Registration
If you experience any problems using the registration process, please notify the web support team, indicating the grade level which are you trying to register. Thank you.
- CLOSINGS & CANCELATIONS
- The Parish Office will be closed Sunday-Monday, April 5-6
Daily Mass will not be held on Thursday, April 2 or Monday, April 6
Religious Education Class will not be held on Sunday, April 5
SCC will not meet on Monday, April 6
- MEN'S BREAKFAST - April 11 (sign up by Tuesday, April 7)
- Saturday at 8:00 a.m. - Good food and good fellowship mixed with spirituality makes for a great way to start the day! Please let us know that you will join us by signing the sheet at the parking lot entrance or by calling/emailing the parish office at 860-646-1613 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll collect the $5 fee at the door on the morning of the breakfast.
- BART'S HERALD
- The March, 2015 issue is now available.
- VACATION BIBLE CAMP - July 27-31
- Go on an icy expedition this summer! For more information see the 2015 Vacation Bible Camp page.
- MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST »»»