- RELIGIOUS EDUCATION
- He is 2 years old! You know what that means...lively, a bundle of energy and living life large. After all he is a child of God and he knows it! read more »»»
- REGISTRATION 2015-2016
(RELIGIOUS EDUCATION & CONFIRMATION)
- Secure Online Registration and Payment (via Online Giving) for Pre-K thru grade 8 and Confirmation (grades 9 & 10).
- PARISH PICNIC SIGNUP
- The St. Bartholomew/St. Bridget Parish Outdoor Mass & Picnic is Sunday, September 13 from 1-5 pm at Northwest Park. The picnic will begin at 1:00 PM with an outdoor Mass. Please bring your own chair. Please sign up here no later than September 10 if you will be attending.
- SOCIAL ACTIVITIES SURVEY
- The Social Activities Committee provides our parish community a chance to take part in fun events and activities by providing an opportunity to meet and to socialize with other parishioners. The committee also plans and staffs the parish picnic along with the Church of St Bridget. We are looking for event suggestions and also people who are willing to help organize and run these activities. Please complete this survey to make your suggestions and/or join the committee.
- PASTORAL COUNCIL NOMINATIONS
- The Parish Pastoral Council consists of the pastor, twelve elected members from the parish and up to seven additional members selected by the pastor. The purpose of the council is to investigate pastoral matters, to consider them thoroughly, and to propose practical recommendations about them. Every year, four positions on the council are up for re-election, with terms starting at our October meeting. We will be soliciting nominations for those four positions at Mass on the weekend of September 12-13, with nomination forms distributed and collected at each Mass. There will also be an opportunity to nominate people through the parish office and online here now through September 14. People receiving the highest number of nominations will be included on an election ballot to be distributed and collected at Mass in October. Elected members who will be staying on the council include Andy Brindisi, Dorothy Brindisi, Mary Ann Coleman, Ray Dussault, Paul Lonnemann, Leo Luciani, Sandra Ouellette, and Tom Robinson. Elected members with expiring terms who may be re-nominated include Dick Borden, Ellen Dougan, Jolanta Krach, and Kevin Weekes. Please prayerfully consider who you would like to nominate (or self-nominate) for this important council.
- MACC CHARITIES FOOD DRIVE
- During August and September we are holding a food collection for the MACC pantry. Use this list of needed items as a guide for your purchases.
- NYC BUS TRIP - September 16
- Upcoming trip dates: September 16, 2015 - November 18, 2015 - December 9, 2015 - May 18, 2016
For details and registration, visit the bus trips page. For future reference, please note that the bus trips page is always available from the SITEMAP link at the top of every page.
- PARISH DIRECTORY - Last Call
The final sessions for participation in the Parish Directory will be Wednesday, September 16 and Thursday, September 17 from 2:00 - 8:40 p.m. each day.
Please use this link to register online or call Judi Bigda at 860-692-7253 or email Judith.email@example.com. Our directory will not be complete without you!
- MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST »»»