- ST. BART'S MINISTRY EXPO 2015 - October 3-4
- Stop by the Father Hussey Hall after Mass to thank the volunteers for these active Ministries. Find out more about the services you may need, and how to fill your need to serve others. Information will be available on most of the over 40 different Ministries. Contact Ellen Dougan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
There are some ministry flyers are available here, plus overviews in the Ministry Booklet.
Click here to get more information or to sign up to join one of our ministries.
- PASTORAL COUNCIL ELECTION - October 10/11
- Voting will take place at all Masses that weekend for up to four of these nominees.
- RELIGIOUS EDUCATION - October 11
- No classes on Sunday the 11th.
- LIVING ROSARY - October 11
- October is the month of the Holy Rosary. There will be a Living Rosary prayed outside at the statue of Our Lady on Sunday after the 10:15 Mass. We will assemble in a circle with each person a "bead", or single prayer of the rosary. Come and lead one Hail Mary or pray along with the group. All ages are encouraged to attend.
- ADORATION - October 16
- Adoration with Deacon Bill is every 3rd Friday of the month at St. Bartholomew Parish. Please join us at 7:15 pm. With music provided by Evan Shaw Mumford, this beautiful prayer experience is for adults, youth, and families. Come for 15 minutes, an hour, or as much time as you would like.
- NEW STAFF MEMBER
Please join us in welcoming Kathy Sheridan to the staff of St. Bartholomew Church. Kathy, a parishioner of St Bart's, is our new Parish Administrative Assistant. She looks forward to meeting all of you. Please stop by the parish office to introduce yourself.
- CHANGE OF PARISH OFFICE HOURS
- The office is now open Friday mornings and closed on Sundays. See the sidebar (right) for the full schedule.
- PARISHIONER INPUT NEEDED
- Various improvements and repairs are needed in our buildings. Please complete this survey to help us prioritize these projects.
- SOCIAL ACTIVITIES SURVEY
- The Social Activities Committee provides our parish community a chance to take part in fun events and activities by providing an opportunity to meet and to socialize with other parishioners. The committee also plans and staffs the parish picnic along with the Church of St Bridget. We are looking for event suggestions and also people who are willing to help organize and run these activities. Please complete this survey to make your suggestions and/or join the committee.
- OKTOBERFEST - October 24
- Tickets to the fundraiser for the Haitian Health Foundation are on sale now and continue thru Oct. 4 after all Masses at the parking lot entrance. Tickets are $30 per person. Get your tickets early as last year's event sold out! On Oct. 10/11 and 17/18 tickets for the auction baskets will also be sold. See the Events page for details.
- MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST »»»