- LETTER FROM THE ARCHBISHOP
- We have received a letter from the Archbishop with an update on the Pastoral Planning Survey. You can read and/or download the letter here.
- ATTENDING CHURCH DURING VACATION
- Looking to attend church while away on vacation? Visit MassTimes.org to find a church near you!
- VIETNAMESE MASS - August 9
- Come experience Mass and the Vietnamese culture. Join Father Andy as he celebrates Mass in Vietnamese on Sunday August 9 at 5:00 p.m. Mass will begin with a procession of Mary outside around the church, we will then enter the church for Mass. After Mass there will be a BBQ and fellowship. If you have any questions please see Fr. Andy.
- REGISTRATION 2015-2016 (RELIGIOUS EDUCATION & CONFIRMATION)
- Secure Online Registration and Payment are new options available this year for Pre-K thru grade 8 and Confirmation (grades 9 & 10).
- YOUTH MINISTRY TAG SALE - August 16
- We will be holding a tag sale in the church parking lot on Saturday, August 16 from 8:00 - 2:00. Proceeds will benefit a group of youth going to the National Catholic Youth Conference in Indianapolis where they will celebrate their faith with 25,000 young people from all over the United States. Your junk could be someone else's treasure. Donations can be dropped off on August 15 from 3:00 - 6:00 in the Father Hussey Hall or you can rent a section of parking lot for $20. Any questions, please contact Deb Ashmead 860-871-9604.
- RELIGIOUS EDUCATION TEACHERS NEEDED
- Have you ever wondered if God is calling you to help with Religious Education? Right now we are in need of a 5th Grade Teacher on Tuesdays and a 3rd Grade Teacher on Wednesdays from 3:45 - 5:00 p.m. We provide you with an easy to follow teacher's manual that will help you guide our youth in their faith formation. Please prayerfully consider making a difference in the lives of the children of St. Bartholomew! For more detail or to say "YES", contact Denise Bartlett at 860-646-1613 x104 or by email.
- NYC BUS TRIP - September 16
- Upcoming trip dates: September 16, 2015 - November 18, 2015 - December 9, 2015 - May 18, 2016
For details and registration, visit the bus trips page. For future reference, please note that the bus trips page is always available from the SITEMAP link at the top of every page.
- PARISH DIRECTORY
Coming in September - (Dates TBD)
additional opportunities to be photographed for the Parish Directory.
- MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST »»»