- TEACHER NEEDED
- Religious Education is in need of a Kindergarten teacher for Wednesdays at 3:45 pm. If interested, please contact Denise Bartlett at 860-646-1613, x105.
- SPECIAL GATHERINGS FOR THE YEAR OF MERCY - now thru mid-November
- See the Events page for details.
- ST. VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY BAKE SALE - October 29/30
- A bake sale (cupcakes and items that can be sold for $1/each) will be held in the Father Hussey Hall after all Masses. Bakers and/or helpers are needed. Signup sheets are located at the parking lot entrance, or contact Linda Kostek at LKos47@aol.com or 860-646-6023.
SVDP Annual Report: As we get ready for our Fall Bake Sale, it's a good time to let you know what we've accomplished this past year. We were able to help eighteen families with $5,520 in energy assistance (oil, gas and electricity); $2,525 in food; $3,675 in rent assistance; and $3,670 in other aid. We could not have done this without your generosity. We want to thank you for your past support and hope to see you on October 29/30.
Dianne McPherson, President SVDP-St. Bartholomew
- RELIGIOUS EDUCATION CLASS
- There will be NO class on Monday, October 31
- ALL SAINTS DAY (HOLY DAY OF OBLIGATION) - November 1
- Mass - 9:00 a.m.
- CONVERSATIONS WITH THE PASTOR - November 7
- Members of both parishes are invited to join Fr. Marcin here at 6:30 p.m. There will be a question & answer session to help all of us better understand our rituals, our Church rules and practices, and our faith, morals and theology.
Visit stbartparish.org/renewfaith for more information.
- SEASONAL SHARING - submissions requested by November 12
- Planning is underway for this year's Seasonal Sharing program. Each year, St. Bartholomew Church works with MACC to provide gifts and food to needy families in our community. We also give special help to our own parish families in need. If your family or a family that you know is in a time of hardship, please contact Dianne McPherson at 860-646-8524, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For planning purposes, please submit the family names as soon as possible, preferably before November 12. All requests are kept in complete confidence.
- MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST »»»