- WEEKEND MASS SCHEDULES TO CHANGE IN OCTOBER
- At our pastoral planning meeting, the weekend Mass schedule for our two parishes was announced. Keeping in mind that there will be times when we have only one priest for both parishes, beginning on October 1st we will move to a new Mass schedule.
- WANTED - NOMINATIONS FOR PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL
- The purpose of the Parish Pastoral Council is to investigate pastoral matters, to consider them thoroughly, and to propose practical recommendations about them. Every year, four positions on the council are up for re-election, with terms starting at our October meeting. We will be soliciting nominations for those four positions at Masses the weekend of September 10/11, with nomination forms distributed and collected at each Mass.
Use this nomination form to nominate people at the parish office through September 12.
People receiving the highest number of nominations will be included on an election ballot to be distributed and collected at Mass in October. Elected members who will be staying and members with expiring terms are pictured on the council's webpage. Please prayerfully consider who you would like to nominate (or self-nominate) for this important council.
- MACC CHARITIES FOOD DRIVE
- Beginning now thru the end of September, it is St. Bart's month to hold a food collection for the MACC pantry. Use this list of needed items as a guide for your purchases. Please bring your donations to the church during office hours or at weekend Masses. The need is great and we appreciate your generosity.
- RELIGIOUS EDUCATION REGISTRATION 2016-2017
- Register here for secure Online Registration and Payment (via Online Giving) for all grades (Pre-K - 10) on one form.
- MEN'S BREAKFAST - October 15
- Mark your calendars and save the date for great food and fellowship. See photos and more at the Men's Breakfast page.
In by 8, out by 9.
- OKTOBERFEST - October 22
The Haiti Ministry is planning another Oktoberfest for Saturday, October 22, 2016, and has put a tag tree in the parking lot entrance. Please look it over and take a tag or two from the tree to help us fill 16 baskets that will be used for the auction at the event. When you take a tag, please add your name and contact information (a phone number or email address) by each item you have taken. We ask that all items be returned to the church no later than September 10/11 to ensure enough time to put the baskets together for display. Watch future bulletins for ticket sales to the event. Thank you for always helping our committee. For further questions, contact Mary Falotico at email@example.com.
- MORE ITEMS OF INTEREST »»»