- FOUR SIGNS OF A DYNAMIC CATHOLIC
- Many of us have been reading this book, in hopes of taking the next small step toward becoming more Dynamic Catholics and more Dynamic Catholic parishes. In order to determine the best ways for our community to move forward in this journey, join us for a broad discussion of the ideas of the book.
- LIVING ROSARY Sunday, October 19
- In this month of the Holy Rosary, there will be a Living Rosary prayed outside at the statue of Our Lady after the 10:15 Youth Mass. We will assemble in a circle with each person a "bead", or single prayer of the rosary. Come and lead one Hail Mary or pray along with the group. All ages are encouraged to attend.
- SYNOD ON FAMILIES
- Pope Francis has asked us to pray for the upcoming Synod on Family Life being held at the Vatican on October 5-19. Throughout the synod please consider praying the following prayer:
Prayer to the Holy Family for the Synod
To learn more, visit the USCCB website.
- PARISH PASTORAL COUNCIL
- Congratulations to our new Council members:
Dorothy Brindisi, Mary Ann Coleman, Paul Lonnemann, Leo Luciani, and Ray Dussault
- 2014-2015 NYC BUS TRIPS
- There are a few seat left on the St. Bart's December NYC Bus Trip. Join us and see NYC in all it's holiday splendor! Details and a registration form are available here.
- POLICY FOR SPONSOR CERTIFICATES
- When you've been asked to be a sponsor for Baptism or Confirmation, you are required to obtain a Sponsor Certificate. The process involves completing a request form, which can be obtained by calling the parish office or online at www.stbartparish.org . Sponsor Certificates are issued to any registered member of St. Bartholomew Church who has attained the required minimum age of 16 yrs and has received the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist. You must be a member of the parish for a minimum of 2 months.
- MORE NEWS »»»